Life Roll Chart
Here is the Life Roll chart of the Eastern Kingdoms. Its use is to enhance your character with features he or she may have picked up from growing up, or inherited from birth. Simply Roll a d% to find your Life Roll.
In some cases, your DM/GM will allow multiple liferolls for more complex and stronger characters.
Doing so, simply Roll the intended amount, and reroll duplicates.
Additionally, in some cases, if any character contradictions occur, simply reroll. Ex: being raised my blacksmiths or armors smiths, when infact, due to story, your orphaned, or your parents were killed.
To record your life roll, at the bottom of special abilities list on your character sheet, write down “Life Roll #” for quick reference.
01. The Gods have forsaken you in their eyes. They turn their backs to your feats of strength. You no longer treat natural 20’s as an automatic success.
02. Your destiny is written in the stars, you gain a +2 to any two stats of your choice (you must select a different stat for each +2 bonus).
03. You’ve been taught the diplomatic ways. You gain a +4 to Diplomacy, and a +4 to Sense Motive.
04. You’ve had a sixth sense in battle since you were young, no one could sneak up on you. You receive the Eyes in the Back of Your Head feat.
05. You’ve grown up reading books in your days. You’re exceptionally well read, you gain the Educated feat, and a +5 to Linguistics checks.
06. While growing up you’ve always charged into battle. You may choose to make a full attack action while in a charge.
07.“Die Another Day” whenever you must roll system shock, you gain a +2 bonus to save. You also gain the Diehard feat regardless of prerequisites.
08. Your actions are watched over by the Gods. Your Action Point pool is increased by 1 allowing you to always have one extra additional point.
09. From birth you’ve been agile like a cat. You receive a +2 bonus to Dexterity and +3 to Acrobatics checks.
10. You were never average. Any stat below 10 is automatically moved up to a 10. Any stat that was originally 10 is moved up to 12.
11. You’ve grown to be quite mechanically inclined. You gain a +5 to Disable Device, Profession (Locksmith), and Knowledge (Engineering) checks.
12. Your opened-mindedness and ability to excel has enabled you to multiclass with ease. You receive a minus 10% experience penalty instead of minus 20%.
13. You grew up in Lunar Elf society. You gain a +2 to Knowledge Arcane, Knowledge Nature, and Survival checks.
14. You were raised to be a hunter in The Hunters Guild. All Exotic weapons made by The Hunters Guild are considered martial for you now.
15. You grew up in Zealdith, inheriting religious valor. You gain an addition caster level to spells and checks when casting divine spells.
16. You were trained in alchemy over the years, making you quite the adept. You gain a +4 to Craft (Alchemy), and Profession (Apothecary) checks.
17. You were raised in the wild, allowing for exceptional familiarity with nature. You gain the Woodwise feat and a +3 to Survival Checks.
18. “Blessed with the 00’s.” from birth you’ve been incredibly strong, you receive a +2 bonus to Strength and gain the Power Attack feat (regardless of prerequisites).
19. You’ve traced your linage back to a celestial bloodline. You gain a +1 on all saving throws.
20. “Nat. Twenty!” is your motto. By pure will, you no longer consider natural 1’s as an automatic failure.
21. At birth you were blessed with unnatural luck, you receive a +1 bonus on all skill checks and saving throws.
22. You’ve been trained over the years to ride mounts with skill. You gain the Mounted Combat feat, and gain a +5 to Ride and Handle Animal checks.
23. You were born on an Ill omen day. Simply being around you makes others lose the will to succeed. All creatures around you suffer a minus 1 penalty on saving throws and skill checks.
24. You were raised by dwarves allowing you to speak dwarven, among other things. You gain Dwarven as a bonus language, and treat all dwarven weapons and martial.
25. For reasons unknown, you are completely immune to the disease Manahate. Additionally you gain a spell resistance of 12 + ½ Hit die.
26. You grew up in Rhom, affiliating you with asian weapons and armor. You gain proficiency in all asian weapons and armor.
27. You seem to always know when danger is coming your way. You gain a +2 to Perception skill checks and a +1 Insight bonus to AC.
28. You grew up in the frigid north of the Four Kingdoms. You receive a +5 Cold Resistance and +2 bonus on fortitude saves.
29. Since you were young you’ve had a sixth sense of avoiding danger. You receive the ability Evasion.
30. You’ve grown to be quite nimble when it comes to slipping out of things or tumbling. You gain a +3 to Escape artist, and Acrobatics checks
31. You grew up in an economically stable area. +50% starting gold.
32. You were taught to wrestle by a Vae’ahk athlete. You gain the Master Grappler feat regardless of prerequisites (See feats in The World).
33. When in a fight, you take advantage of flanking maneuvers. You gain an additional +2 bonus on attack rolls when flanking a target.
34. You’ve grown up to possess incredible agility. You receive a +2 bonus to Dexterity and gain the Lightning Reflexes feat.
35. You’ve grown up having a knack at being good at just about everything you do. You gain a +2 bonus to any 4 skills of your choosing.
36.Your will to win in a fight has pushed you to supernatural heights. You now add your Wisdom modifier bonus to damage rolls with any weapon.
37. You’ve delved your share of dungeons in your days. You gain +2 to Knowledge (Dungeoneering) and Knowledge (Engineering) checks.
38. Through years of study, you’ve learned the secret to resisting many spells. You gain a spell resistance of 10 + ½ Hit die.
39. You know how to knock people off their feet without leaving yourself open. You gain a +2 to CMB checks and the Improved Bull Rush feat (regardless of prerequisites).
40. You were born with just more than common sense. You are especially aware as well. You receive a +2 bonus to Wisdom, and the Alertness feat.
41. One of your parents was a Master Weaponsmith and didn’t hesitate to hand you down a few things. You gain a +4 to Craft (Weaponsmith) checks, and receive a +1 weapon of your choosing.
42. You have studied long and hard all of the methods of protecting yourself in battle. You may add your intelligence modifier to your AC.
43. You’ve grown up hunting. You gain a +2 bonus to Survival checks as well as the Track feat.
44. You were born with an uncanny sense of smell. You gain the Sent ability.
45. “Rule one, don’t talk about fight club.” You’ve belonged to a fight club, giving you the Improved Unarmed Strike, Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike) feats (regardless of prerequisites). Additionally, unarmed attacks deal 1d8.
46. You grew up in a merchant family and learn the trade. You gain a +3 to Appraise checks, including you sell all items for 10% more.
47. You’ve been trained from a young age to cast spells while wearing armor. Reduce spell failure by half when wearing armor (Round down).
48. You’ve been taught and trained to use magical devices. You gain a +4 to Use Magical Device checks.
49. You grew up playing tackle ball as a kid. You receive a +4 bonus to CMD when opposing bull rush, overrun, and trip attempts.
50. You grew up hardy and tough. You receive a +2 bonus to Constitution and the Endurance feat.
51. Over the years you’ve built up quite a wealth. You receive an addition +100% starting gold.
52. You’re acute to the mysteries of magic. You’ve learned how to make your spells more potent. You gain a +2 bonus to all of your spells DC’s
53. You grew up to be very pain tolerant and tough. You gain a Damage reduction of 2/- and a +2 to your Fortitude save.
54. You’ve grown up getting into countless fights. You know where to hit to make em’ hurt, dealing an extra 1d4 damage on successful melee attack.
56. You’ve been trained in a variety of weapons form a young age. You gain the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat in the weapon of your choice. In addition when using a weapon you are not proficient with, you incur a minus 1 penalty instead of minus 2.
57. You were bone with ambidexterity. You gain the Two Weapon Fighting feat (regardless of prerequisites).
58. You grew up training yourself to fight in the dark. You gain the Blind Fighting feat.
59. Growing up in hostile environments has caused you to become familiar with improvised weapons. You no longer take penalties when using improvised weapons. In addition, when using an improvised weapon, it deals damage one step up.
60. “Level what?” You’ve stood out all your life, you’re the best at what you do. Start out 1 level higher than normal.
61. You react quickly to opponents in battle with incredible speed. You gain the Combat Reflexes and Dodge feat.
62. From a very young age you’ve been trained in your chosen weapon, allowing you to specialize in it. You gain the Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization feat (regardless of prerequisites) in a weapon of your choice.
63. You’re incredibly fast and quicker to act then others. You gain +2 Initiative and +20 ft. to your base land speed.
64. You have a sixth sense for danger and react with lightning reflexes. You gain the Improved Initiative and Lightning Reflexes feat.
65. You were born tough and unyielding. You gain the Die Hard feat and Damage reduction 2/-.
66. You’ve traced your ancestry to a demonic bloodline. You receive darkvision 60ft. and a bonus language Demonic.
67. You’ve grown up to be naturally adept in using magic. You gain the Spell Focus feat, and gain a +2 on Spellcraft checks.
68. You were trained by a Vae’ahk athlete to be incredibly athletic. You gain a +4 to Climb, Acrobatics and Swim checks.
69. Good looks and charm is no stranger to you. You receive a +2 bonus to Charisma, and a +2 to Bluff and Diplomacy checks.
70. You’ve practiced the ways to effectively hide and keep yourself hidden, especial while moving. You gain a +4 to Stealth and Sleight of Hand checks.
71. In your life, you’ve grown accustomed to harsh environments. You gain a +5 Resistance to cold and fire.
72. You’ve always been able to take more punishment then others. You gain the Improved Toughness feat (regardless of prerequisites).
73. You’ve grown to pay rather close attention to minute details around you. You gain a +4 to Perception checks, and may take 10 on Perception checks, even in stressful situations.
74. You’ve been hardened on the northern mountains by rigorous training and hiking. You gain the Powerful Build feat.
75. Often being thrown into fits of rage, you’ve learn to stay enraged longer. You gain the Rage(1/day) ability and gain the Extended Rage feat.
76. You’ve grown up fearless through all of your experiences. You gain +4 to all saves against fear. In addition, if you fail the save, the effects are reduced by one step.
77. You’ve trained yourself to move quickly through arboreal environments. You have a climb speed of 20 ft. and +4 to Acrobatics and Climb checks.
78. You found profession is sailing and have become quite the adept at it. You gain +4 to Knowledge (Marine Life), Profession (Sailor), and Swim checks. In addition you gain a +2 to Acrobatics, and Sleight of Hand Checks pertaining to ropes.
79. You grew in a rather wealthy family giving you some insight and additional wealth. You gain a +2 to Knowledge (Nobility), and Diplomacy, and Sense Motive checks. In addition you gain a +100% to your starting gold.
80. You’ve trained rigorously with your chosen weapon. You gain the Weapon Focus feat with your chosen weapon. Additionally you receive a +4 to CMD opposing disarm attempts.
81. You grew up craving attention, causing you to be a show-off. You gain a +4 to all perform checks, as well as the Skill focus (Perform) feat.
82. You’ve trained diligently to prefect your skills at casting spells. You gain the Eschew Materials and Spell Penetration feat.
83. The streets are your true home, growing up on the streets have given you an edge in the urban jungle. You gain +5 to Bluff and Intimidate checks, a +2 to Initiative, and the Streetwise feature.
84. You’ve been trained to be an excellent marksman. You gain the Point Blank Shot, and Precise Shot feats.
85. You’ve always been quick with your hands, enabling you to perform amazing feats with your hands. You gain the Quick Draw feat, and gain a +2 to Sleight of Hand check.
86. You’re destined to hunt the terrors of the night. When fighting undead you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to attack bonus and damage.
87. You’ve been trained in the martial arts, focusing on grabs and throws. You gain a +2 to CMB and the Improved Grapple feat.
88. One of your parents was a Master Armorsmith and didn’t hesitate to hand you down a few things. You gain a +5 to Craft (Armorsmith) checks, and receive a +1 Armor of your choosing.
89. A natural genius from birth. You receive a +2 bonus to Intelligence and receive a +2 to all Knowledge checks.
90. Health with never be an issue for you. You receive a +2 to Constitution, and +50% to your maximum lifespan.
91. You were born with keen eyesight. You gain a +3 to perception checks. In addition you gain the Lowlight Vision ability.
92. You are destined to become a Assassin. You gain a + 4 to Acrobatics checks, +10 ft. to base land speed, and the DC to track you increases by 5.
93. You’re especially comfortable in the armor of your choice. The check penalty of the armor decreases by 2 and the AC bonus is increased by 1
94. You were born with an unnatural ability to heal. You receive a Fast Healing of +1
95. You’ve been trained by Tesadarians to call upon the wind, aiding you while jumping. You gain a +3 to Acrobatics and Fly checks,
96. You know how to make effective traps. You gain a +4 to Craft(Trapmaking) checks and your traps have a +1 bonus to their DC or their attack bonus.
97. You’ve receive a treasured family heirloom. You gain a Minor Wondrous Item of your choosing.
98. You’ve been reincarnated and still retain some of your previous life’s skills. You gain two addition skill points at creation a one additional skill point per level. Additionally, you no longer take Multi-classing experience penalties and obtain experience normally.
99. Your blows are blessed by the Gods. You gain a additional 1d6 damage on a successful melee or ranged attack.
00. The Gods favor you like a child of their own. Roll twice more and don’t count number 1 and 23.